Thursday, June 5, 2008

Missing Miss Yvette

Lori, Yvette, Me, and Aimee



One of our co-workers made the mistake of calling us "Charlie's Angels" one day. So we thought this was fun!!!






Another school year is coming to an end and I will be losing a wonderful colleague. Yvette Boden is my partner teacher here at Sierra Charter school. Yvette, Aimee, Lori, and I work together in one office. We ARE the Resource room people. I feel like we have become close in the last two years. I know that I have had my share of troubled times and Yvette along with Aimee and Lori, have been a tremendous source of strength and wonderful role models for me. Yvette is a strong outgoing person who when faced with a challenge rises to meet and exceed any and all expectations. She has shown me how to be a better person for myself as well as for those around me.






Yvette, Aimee, Lori, and I have so much fun at work. It really isn't like work at all. We do our jobs and we do a damned good job too! I want to get up in the mornings. I LOVE my job. I LOVE the people I work with. I LOVE what I do! I get paid to do something that I LOVE and have a passion for.






Yvette is moving on. She as decided to take a position in a traditional classroom. I wish her all the best. She will truly be missed! I will miss our talks. I will miss the Kindsay phone calls. I will miss the Kindsay stories. I will miss the "Queen" of the resource room. I just hope that we get a replacement that is AT LEAST half of the person you were! Miss you Yvette! Good Luck! Best Wishes! BE HAPPY!




3 comments:

award said...

That was awesome... How could I even come close??? I really have enjoyed the last two years the most since coming to SCS. Thanks for being a big part of that! I WILL miss Yvette... just don't tell anyone, PLEASE!

award said...

Hey...You changed the pics! How about another post. You still coming for date night this weekend???

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet...remember I'm not far and I WILL need Churassco every now and then! I knew Aimee loved me deep down inside, thank you for bringing that out...hehehe. You'll do great as the new SPED Queen.